Thursday, December 9, 2010

I love my Family!

I had the opportunity last Saturday to take my sisters family photos! This was the first time they've had their family pictures taken with their newest addition Benjamin Gage. He is a doll!
In my humble opinion they are one of the cutest families I know. :)

Dana, like I said, is one my sisters and is such an amazing person! She inspired me to start this blog because she has a very successful blog herself. Spokane Bride Blog  Please go visit her today! She has an amazing giveaway going on right now that includes a free engagement or couples session with me and Candy Barker from Something Blue Photography. You don't want to miss out on it!

Candy Barker (also one of my sisters) helped me on this photo shoot. You can view more of her work at Something Blue Photography. Thanks Candy!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful job Danielle, it certainly doesn't hurt to have such beautiful subjects. I don't think I can pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete