Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A ♥ that lasts forever!

You could definitely feel the love between Greg and Jenna on their wedding day! What an absolutely gorgeous couple! I can honestly say that both are genuinely beautiful on the inside and out. Jenna is truly a princess at heart and she got the fairy tale wedding of her dreams! Even down to the carriage ride as they were leaving. Which was a complete surprise to her! Oh, what fun!

My sister, Candy, from Something Blue Photography was my second shooter at this wedding. Thank you so much for coming with me Candy! You're the best!


2 comments:

  1. Awe! Just GORGEOUS! Danielle, these pictures say it all. Her face when she saw the carriage just made me tear-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take awesome pictures, D!!! I love them all! I'm so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete