Friday, November 4, 2011

Downtown Spokane Engagement Shoot!

Okay.... so I realize I haven't put up any new posts in a LONG time and it's not because I haven't been taking pictures. Quite the opposite actually... I have been very busy!! Which has been great! I decided to make myself a facebook page for my photography business and I have been updating that very regularly! Please check it out and "like" my page! I would appreciate it very much!

So as I said above I've been slacking on blog posts but I just had to do a full post with these fun Engagement pictures! Thea and Ethan are engaged and going to be married in July of 2012 and I will have the pleasure of taking their wedding photos. I'm so excited! Considering how much fun we had on this shoot I can't imagine how much fun their wedding will be! :) Hope you enjoy these!


1 comment: